As yesterday Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi announced that he is going to facilitate Indian economy which is suffering in a really very tough time because of COVID 19 outbreak around the world. The economy of the whole world got adversely affected because of lockdown. Yesterday, during his message to India Mr. Prime minister announced that he is going to give 10% of GDP to revive the economy and he also announced that the proper investment area and schedule will be announced by the finance minister Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman. It may be focused on lower class and middle-class people will get more benefits and the next field will be to revive the economy.
Finance minister announced that- the mission of development of several sections and various level. To spur growth to built self-reliant India or “atm-nirbhar Bharat”. It is made after large discussion. This is going to be built on 5 pillars- Economy, infrastructure, our system, demography and demand-supply chain. The focus will be on the factor and production i.e., land, labor, liquidity. Focus on empowering the local brand to make it a global brand. We have the capability to help whole world ed to go to the bank mitr will approach them and give the money to the migrant workers. The are getting direct money transfer. Focus on local manufacturing, power sector reform, privatization of air ports, and much more. lot of people got benefit from Ujjwala yojana.
Pulses, rice and wheat all got to those who have cards or even don’t have cards.
From today, for next few days daily press conference by finance minister to give the details of the self reliant India to help everyone to aware about our planning. Today, for MSMEs
- Collarteral free loan to MSMEs with no guarantee.
- 25 crore to those for 100cr turnover. 100% credit guarantee. This will make sum of 3 lakh crores.
- This will be for 4 years and no EMI for one year.
- This will help 45 lakh MSMEs.
- This will start from 31 may.
- NPA will get the benefit.
- People whose salary are l up to 15,000 they will get 24% help in the PF for year.
- Fund of fund scheme of up to 10,000 crores.
- 50,000 crore equity help MSME.