Having the best credit card in India 2020 Many people, especially salaried people ask this question. The truth is, there is really no single credit card that is best suited for everyone. Each credit card is different and offers different types of benefits and one should choose the best one according to their needs and usage. Fee structures
Free for life
These types of cards are generally free for life and do not attract any fees or minimum monthly amount.
These types of cars have some minimal use. The use of which is required per year or a fee will be less than certain limits. This is applicable to credit cards like Citi Rewards.
These types of cards have monthly fees and have offers and benefits around the world such as airport lounge benefits, restaurant discounts, air deals, and more, which are worth the fee if used.
Best 10 Credit Card in India for 2020
Here’s List of Best Credit Cards in India 2020
Standard Chartered Platinum Reward Credit Card
Note: The application link may ask for joining a fee of Rs. When you use your credit card within the first 90 days, 250 rupees will be forgiven. In fact, it is a zero annual fee, but they charge so that you use the card after approval. Best for salaried people who own all-rounder credit cards and best credit card in india 2020.
- Easy approval for salaried people
- If you transact within 60 days, get an additional 1000 Reward Points
- Bonus for registration for online banking 20% cashback on Uber rides 500 points
- 5 points for spending 150 rupees on dining
- You spend 150 on fuel and you get 5 points.
- 1 reward points for spending 150 on another category.
- Additional discounts and offers from Ola, Uber, growers, travel, etc., which changes over time.
Citibank IOC Fuel Credit Card
Citibank has collaborated with the Indian Oil Petrol Pump. You can earn Turbo Points when you pay using an IOC Credit Card at Indian Oil outlets. This is not useful at all if you refill the fuel tank with HP or Bharat Petrol Pump. Annual Fee – Rs. 1000 (missed when you spend 30,000 per year).
- 4 turbo on spending Rs.150 on Indian Oil Pumps
- 2 turbo points for spending in supermarket
- 1 Turbo 150 indicates spending elsewhere Elsewhere 1% fuel surcharge rebate
- 1 turbo point = 1 Rs. Fuel You can apply for an IOC card using this link.
ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card
ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card topped the list in our collection of online shopping credit cards. Amazon launched this credit card in 2018 to give additional benefits to Prime customers.
Application Process – The problem is that you cannot apply for this credit card directly. You will see an invitation to your Amazon mobile app and receive an email from Amazon. Make sure you add your existing ICICI credit card to the Amazon account for inviting. If you do not have an ICICI Credit Card, then apply for a free Platinum Credit Card throughout your life. Annual fee – NIL.
- For Amazon Prime customers 5% cashback on Amazon.in
- 3% cashback on Amazon.in for non-core customers
- Merchants using this card on Amazon Pay as a payment method while making payment
- 2% cashback on all other payments
- 1% cashback
- 1% fuel surcharge rebate.
American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card
American Express is the only credit card that gives rewards by adding money to pockets like Paytm, Amazon Pay, and Freecharge.
Amex downplayed the benefits of its Gold Charge Card when they launched a membership rewards card in 2018. Annual Fee: First year Rs. 1000 (Second year later Rs. 4500).
- 2000 referral bonus points when you apply using the link above.
- 1000 bonus points for using your card 4 times each month.
- All expenses other than the expenditure incurred were Rs.
- Earn 1 MR mark at 50.
SBI Credit Card Only
Getting SBI credit card approval is difficult. But if you get your salary in an SBI bank account then approval becomes easy.
Simply Click Card gives you 10x rewards directly when shopping at Amazon, Flipkart, McMitrip, Cleartrip, and many more sellers.
Annual fee: 499 (exempted from spending 100,000 in a year)
Bonus: Rs 500 voucher from Amazon
Not for first-time applicants – you must have an excellent credit history to receive this card approval
- You will get a 10X prize on online apps such as Amazon, Bookmyshow, Cleartrip, Foodpanda, Fabfurnish, Lenskart, Ola, and Zoomcar.
- Earn 5X Rewards on All Other Online Shopping Welcome E-Gift Voucher of Rs 500 from Amazon 1% Fuel Surcharge Discount (On 500 Transaction Amount)
- Cleartrip E-Voucher Rs.2000 annual online at Rs. 1 Lakh (another 2000 e-voucher on another 1Lakh milestone)
Citibank Cashback Credit Card:
Best for you if you watch movies and pay your bills online.Annual fee: Rs 500 link for Citibank Cashback Credit Card.
- 5% cashback on movie tickets
- 5% cashback on telephone bill payment
- Cashback 5% on utility bill payment
- 0.5% cashback on all other expenses
HDFC Moneyback Credit Card
Money-back credit card is a basic credit card that you can apply as a first-time applicant.
- Rs 150 per 4 reward points for online shopping
- 150 for other places, 2 reward points per Rs.
- 1% fuel surcharge waived (on transactions above Rs 400) The only reason to add this credit card to the best credit list is the approval rate. You can approve the card against a fixed deposit or if you have more than 25,000 salaries per month.
Axis Buzz Credit Card
If you are an existing customer of Axis Bank, then take this card for online shopping. You will get Annual Fee-Rs750 for benefits on Flipkart with low annual fees.
- 10% instant discount from 1st to 5th of every month on Flipkart from 6th to 31st of every month on Flipkart.
- 5% instant discount
- Spent Rs200 to get 2 axis EDGE reward points.
- Online shopping on rewards points to get 6 axis EDGE rewards points.
- Make 3 transactions and get a Flipkart voucher of Rs 1000 within the first 45 days of card setup.
IndusInd Iconia credit card
IndusInd only has one credit card. You can check with the bank to reduce the fees depending on your relationship. Annual Fee – One-time fee of Rs. 10,000 (you can chat).
- 2 Rs. The prize for every issue.
- 1.5 reward points for every prize spent 100 on weekends. Spend 100 on weekdays
- 1% fuel surcharge rebate
- 2 complimentary lounge access per quarter
- Rs 200 on movie tickets per month on BookMyShow.
RBL Platinum Maxima Credit Card
You will get a good online shopping discount on RBL Credit cards.
- 10 reward points for every Rs. 100 (food, entertainment, utility bill payment, fuel and international)
- 2 prize points for Rs. 100 at each place
- Free Movie Tickets Rs. 200 from BookMyShow
- 2 complimentary domestic lounge visits every calendar quarter.
List of Best Credit Cards in India 2020
|Best Credit Card in India 2020||Annual Fee||Minimum Income Required|
|Standard Chartered Platinum Reward Credit Card||₹ 250||Rs. 32,500 per month|
|Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card||No fee charged||—–|
|American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 40,000 per month|
|SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card||Rs. 499||Rs. 20,000 per month|
|Citi Cashback Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|Axis Buzz Credit Card||Rs.750||—–|
|IndusInd Iconia credit card||No fee charged||—–|
|RBL Platinum Maxima Credit Card||Rs. 2,000||Rs. 20,000 per month|
All efforts have been made to ensure that the information given here is accurate. Verify the plan information and visit the bank according to the given above information for making any investment.